Wednesday, April 16, 2008

1 YEAR BABY!!! 1 YEAR!




So on April 14, 2008 Matt and I celebrated our 1 year wedding anniversary. We had so much fun, and its flown by! I came home from work and he had written me a card, and bouth me a cactus. I really wanted a plant that we could get little, and watch it grow for years. I love it. He also had my favorite dinner to make when i got here. Salmon, zucinni, and shrimp. It was all soooo delicious. We had fun cooking together, and watched the Jazz game. We are not going to work this friday, so we can hang out and celebrate some more. I love him with all my heart, and am so glad to be with him still. Hes my B.E.F. :)

1 comments:

~Jake, Brianna, Jocelyn, and Carter~ said...

Way to go, Meg! We will hit our one year soon. Also - way to go on changing your template! It looks so good! I found a sweet web site that does the same thing. I told Angela to text you about it. Yay!