Monday, April 21, 2008

Camping trip #1--sort of






Well, we finally did it. We went camping this weekend. Kinda... we hung out by a fire, and sat in camp chairs, and cooked food on a camp stove, but we were at Sherwood hills, and yes, we did stay in a room, and not our tent. A couple friends were taking their camp trailers up to Sherwood hills (where they work) to camp for the night. We werent completely sold on the idea of rounding up all of our camping stuff, so we werent gonna go. Then, we got offered a room, for free, and I was like were there! We had a lot of fun.
Just some really close friends went, and it was a blast! When Matt and I wanted to go to bed, we just walked down to the hotel and got in bed. So nice! But I cant wait to go camping again!

3 comments:

Angela Shaw said...

That's my idea of camping!! Hang out outside, but when it comes to sleep- in a secure hotel room.

~Jake, Brianna, Jocelyn, and Carter~ said...

How fun! How'd you swing a free hotel room? FREE? Hook me up, Meg! :)

emandtrev said...

I have to admit that if someone offered me a free room on a chilly night, I would have taken it too! :) I love the picture of you, Matt, and Chris! My crew! :)

I meant to tell you yesterday (I was a little slow on the uptake) Happy *late* Anniversary too! We love you guys!!